Find an online therapist, online counsellor or online psychotherapist in ACTO's online therapist directory
Struggling to cope with day-to-day life? Anxious that nothing will ever change? Work-life balance out of sync? Uncertain what the future holds for you? Seeking effective strategies to help you to get back 'on track'?
For over a decade, Roxana Rudzik-Shaw has supported thousands of clients just like you in their personal and professional lives. Roxana can work together with you to realise your full potential by tailoring support and solution-focused strategies to your individual needs in your unique journey through life.
RRS Counselling, Consultancy & Creativity Services offer you time and space to explore areas of your life that you may be experiencing difficulties with. Roxana's therapeutic services aim to help you gain insight and a better understanding of your thoughts, feelings, actions and experiences, within a safe, supportive, confidential, non-judgmental counselling environment. Helping you to find solutions and helping you to be the best you can be.
* * * A c h i e v e m e n t s * * *
Roxana was short-listed for a 'Professional Hero - Therapist' award by organisation Mental Healthy http://www.mentalhealthy.co.ukand national charities SANE, The Mental Health Foundation and The Centre for Mental Health and Emergence. Additionally, Roxana has been nominated for further Mental Health Activist awards; namely, 'Ms. Congeniality','Unsung Hero' and 'Best in Show - Twitter' awards. Additionally, Roxana was nominated and shortlisted by students at the University of Chester for an ‘Above & Beyond’ award as ‘Outstanding Non-Academic Support Staff’ in her role as an Associate Counsellor in 2015.
* * * A r e Y o u S o c i a l ? * * *
RRS Counselling, Consultancy & Creativity Services:
4) CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)
5) SFBT (Solution-Focused Brief Therapy)
6) Transactional Analysis
Bullying. Victimisation. Identity. Self Esteem. Individual Differences. Anxiety. Stress. PTSD. Relationships. Mindfulness. Creativity. Cyberpsychology.
1) Certificate in Supervision (Manchester Institute for Psychotherapy)
2) MSc in Counselling Psychology with Distinction (Keele University)
3) Certificate in Counselling (Keele University)
4) First Steps in Counselling (Keele University)
5) BSc (dual hons) in Psychology & Criminology (Keele University)
1) Online Counselling Supervision Diploma with Credit (OCST)
2) Online Counselling Supervision Certificate 2 with Distinction (OCST)
3) Online Counselling Supervision Certificate 1 (OCST)
4) Diploma in Online Counselling (OLT Ltd)
5) Certificate in Online Counselling Skills (OCST)
1) BACP (603265), 2) BPS (236390), 3) ACTO (177), 4) ISMHO
1) BACP, 2) BPS, 3) ACTO
Please refer to website for up-to-date services and fees, including special offers when block booking online counselling sessions. Save 10% or 12.5% when block book 4 or 8 counselling sessions respectively. Payment by BACS.