IMPORTANT NOTICE september 9TH 2021
We are experiencing dificulties with not all entries showing up. This is because the website is in the final renewal stages. We should have a new easier to navigate directory for you very soon.
Find an online therapist, online counsellor or online psychotherapist in ACTO's online therapist directory
- Level 2
I provide a confidential space where you can be heard and understood. You can talk about whatever is on your mind and we can reflect on it together. It could be about past or present issues that are bothering you, such as: bereavement, anxiety, depression or relationship issues. Together we can explore your thoughts, feelings and experiences, to help you make positive changes in your relationships and life. I welcome clients from all backgrounds and work in a supportive and non-discriminatory way. I am open to negotiating a cost that is more affordable to you, if necessary. I can offer online or face to face (when safer).
- explore their feelings of bereavement and loss (both past and present).
- understand and manage their emotions, including anxiety and depression.
- Strengthen their identity and self-esteem.
- Master of Arts in Counselling and Psychotherapy with Distinction.
- Post Graduate Certificate in Clinical Supervision.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling Children in Schools with Distinction.
- Tavistock clinic certificate of Emotional Factors in Learning and Teaching.
- Diploma of Teaching
Online Counselling Services and Training (OCST4) Online Counselling and Webcam with Credit.
- Accredited Counsellor and Psychotherapist with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
- Professional member of ACTO.
Currently, I support all my clients online, which has been essential during these unsettling times. This means you can be supported in the familiarity of your own surroundings. All you need is access to a computer in an uninterrupted, private space where you won't be overheard.
I use video-calls, such as: Zoom (which is currently considered a secure online platform). However, phone calls may be your preferred medium.
Currently, I offer counselling sessions for £50 an hour. I am open to negotiating a cost that is more affordable to you, if necessary.
Hi, my name is Keren. A warm welcome to my profile.
Are you suffering from anxiety, low self esteem or feeling sad? I am here to listen via online video or in person when safe, to help you manage your emotions and feel better. I am based in Woodford Green and have over ten years experience with a wide range of clients, including counselling children, young people and adults. My counselling approach is warm and supportive, aiming to help you reach your full potential.
Email or call to discuss how I can help and book an initial FREE session.