Find an online supervisor in ACTO's online supervisors directory
- Postgraduate Diploma in Counselling Supervision (Counselling Xtra)
- MSc, Mental Health: Psychological Therapies (Barts and the London School of Medicine)
- BA hons, Person-Centred Counselling (Metanoia Institute)
Certified Cyber Therapist (Online Therapy Institute)
BACP Senior Accredited
Free Psychotherapy Network
Since 2015 a growing portion of my practice has been via this medium. I appreciate that working online offers an additional way of expressing oneself.
I charge £70 per session. Happy to discuss a concession.
Counselling Xtra Supervision Diploma (2016)
Counselling Xtra Supervision Certificate (2014)
BACP (Snr. Accred) 628451
1) BACP Ethical Framework for the Counselling Professions (2018)
2) Ethical Framework for the use of Technology in Mental Health (OTI, 2009)
3) Ethical Framework for the use of Technology in Supervision (Anthony, Nagel & Stretch, 2012)
Since 2014 I have supervised trainee counsellors as well as experienced practitioners working from different modalities. A large proportion of this has involved online working.
I work in a person-centred way; and I supervise those working in other modalities by exploring the relationship they have with their own approach.
In private practice I have supervised trainee counsellors and experienced practitioners working from different modalities.
I charge £70 per session. I'm open to discussing concessions if needed.