Contact information :-
Protonmail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.patriciamorriscounselling.com
I offer individual and group supervision services to qualified and trainee counsellors and psychotherapists, within flexible hours.
I have enjoyed supervising trainee and qualified counsellors and psychotherapists for 27 years. BACP accreditation as a counselling supervisor in 2002 was followed by senior accreditation as a supervisor in 2007.
I completed the OCST Diploma in Online Supervision with distinction.
I have been influenced by the Hawkins and Shohet integrative process model "Seven Eyed model of Supervision"
Key elements of my practice are :
* Fostering a safe reflective environment within which development can take place. Trainees and qualified therapists will arrive at different stages of development and my approach and interventions will reflect this.
* Offering a blend of support, challenge, and confidence building, and modelling good practice.
* Working collaboratively and reflectively with supervisees towards greater understanding, exploring client material, the supervisees own feelings, the impact of any host agency, and where appropriate identifying parallel process, blind spots, and ways forward.
* Providing a non judgemental, positive, reflective environment, where challenge is experienced as a benefit, and the acceptance of difference is valued.
* Recognising the working relationship as a learning tool in both supervision and the therapy with your client.
* As a supervisor I offer containment, an arena where balance and steadiness can be regained, and the containment taken forward into the therapy room.
* I adapt my emphasis to serve the supervisees theoretical approach.
Individual supervision is offered via secure platforms : Protonmail / VSee, Zoom or Signal - Video or IM / FaceTime / or by dedicated telephone line.
Group supervision is offered via VSee or Zoom - Video or IM.
Supervision can be one to one, paired, or groups of 3 or 4. Larger groups are also available.
BACP state : “If you receive group supervision, the amount of time you can record for accreditation depends on the number of people contracted to the group..... for groups of up to four – half the time allotted (so for two hours of supervision each member can claim one hour).
OCST Diploma in Online Supervision (Distinction)
Personal and professional development
Managing our work alongside our own experiences of Bereavement, Relationships, Depression, Stress
and Life changes
Registered Member MBACP (Senior Accredited) & BACP Senior Accredited Supervisor - BACP 506664. Professional Membership - ACTO 432. Senior Accredited Registrant - NCS 18-07062
BACP Ethical Framework for the Counselling Professions and it's Supplementary Guidance: Working Online (GPiA 047). NCS Code of Ethics. ACTO Code of Ethics.
Supervising trainee and qualified counsellors and psychotherapists for 27 years.
BACP accreditation as counselling supervisor was obtained in 2002 and BACP senior accreditation as counselling supervisor in 2007.
The OCST Diploma in Online Supervision was completed with distinction.
I have been influenced by the Peter Hawkins and Robin Shohet integrative process model "Seven Eyed model of Supervision".
I supervise :
One to one
Online via Zoom, VSee, FaceTime, Signal, secure ProtonMail, Telephone :
INDIVIDUAL £60 per hour (£90 for 1.5 hours)
Institutions £60 per hour (£90 for 1.5 hours)
Online via Zoom :
GROUP - please contact to discuss (number of participants, etc) as fees vary according to numbers and length. For example - a group of 4, £30 each for 90 minutes, £40 each for two hours.
BACP state - “If you receive group supervision, the amount of time you can record for accreditation depends on the number of people contracted to the group..... for groups of up to four – half the time allotted (so for two hours of supervision each member can claim one hour).”
Payment can be made personally or via invoice to your employer. A minimum of 24 hours notice of cancellation is required to avoid the full supervision fee being charged.