Find an online supervisor in ACTO’s online supervisors directory
- Level 3
Therapist, coach and supervisor working via video, phone/VoIP, live chat/IM or email as well as f2f and blended.
Discounted fees available for trainee therapists undertaking personal therapy hours towards their core training or whilst training to work online and also for trainee supervisors, or supervisors training to work online.
Diploma in Online Therapeutic Supervision, CPCAB, 2018.
- Level 3
Included in Diploma in Online Therapeutic Supervision, CPCAB, 2018.
Reg MBACP, ACTO
Private Practice and low cost local counselling service
1:1 and groups
Trainee therapists and qualified
My favoured supervision model is Inskipp and Proctor’s normative, formative and restorative functions/processes – because it’s so simple and encompasses all the areas that I think are important:
• Formative/Educative is about developing the skills, understanding and abilities of the supervisee.
• Managerial / Normative provides the quality control of the work with clients and derives from the supervisor’s managerial and ethical responsibilities to ensure the client’s welfare.
• Supportive/Restorative is a way of responding to supervisees who have themselves become affected by the distress, pain and fragmentation of the clients.
During our work these aspects will all feature – but not always to the same degree, as we will tailor what we do and how we do it according to your personal needs, the priorities of the day and your clients.
Page & Wosket Cyclical model
The seven-eyed model
Developmental and integrative models such as:
Novice, Apprentice, Journeyperson, Master craftsperson
the four stages of development:
Level 1: Self-centred
Level 2: Client-centred
Level 3: Process-centred
Level 4: Process-in-context-centred
Proctor's Typology for supervision groups.
Video, phone/VoIP, live chat/IM or email - or a blend of these.
£60 per hour
Discount available for:
• Trainee therapists requiring supervision for their clinical placement hours
• Trainee supervisors/online supervisors requiring supervisory supervision of their clinical hours
Maximum four members per group
£30 pp per session for 90m mins
£40 pp per session for 2 hrs