I offer individual and group clinical supervision via synchronous live video and chat and asynchronously via encrypted email.
I am an Integratively trained therapist and supervisor. I work with therapists across a range of modalities and have experience supporting a wide range of client work.
I have particular interest in supervising therapeutic work with:
• Adolescents and young adults
• Online therapy
• Trauma, abuse and client groups with ongoing risk factors
• Clients presenting with challenging behaviour
• International and culturally complex work, including work with refugees and unaccompanied]asylum seeking young people
As well as all general private practice work.
BACP registered member (reg. number- 063887)
BACP Ethical Framework
I have wide ranging experience supervising groups and 1:1:
• providing supervision for several counselling organisations
• supervising attendees of online counselling diploma courses
• working with individual supervisees in my private practice.
As an Integrative therapist and supervisor my approach is to collaborate with you in finding the most effective way of supporting your clients and the development of your own, ethically centred practice.
I draw upon a range of supervision models including those in most widespread use at present (see below). I am also very interested in the research undertaken by Ronnestad and Skovholt, feminist models of supervision especially the work of Ann Prouty and findings on risk management by Ganwade
Inskipp & Proctor, Hawkins & Shohet and Page & Woskit
please visit my website for further information: www.LGHCounselling.co.uk