Find an online supervisor in ACTO's online supervisors directory
- Counselling for Depression (CfD). 2018-2019. NICE guideline intervention for Recurring
- Mindfulness MCBT (Mindfulness based Cognitive Therapy) Group Facilitator training. 2016 - 2019. Achieved.
- EMDR Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing). Certificate of Standard Training in EMDR Therapy, (2018).
- Post Graduate Diploma in Psychotherapy and Counselling. (2014) University of Central Lancashire
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) Diploma. (2016) Bolton
- Certificate in Person Centred Expressive Therapy. (2015) Dinah Brown, Kendal (72 hrs CPD).
- Certificate in Hypnotherapy and Life Coaching. Manchester College of Coaching and Hypnosis (2015)
- BACP Endorsed Training and Supervision of Counsellors and Psychotherapists. University of Strathclyde (2014)
- Professional Counselling Diploma. Warrington Collegiate. 2009-2011
- Psychology BSc Hons. University of Bolton. (BPS accredited). 2007- 2010
- Certificate in Education. UCLAN. 2006-2007
Contact information :- Protonmail : email@example.comWebsite : www.patriciamorriscounselling.com I offer individual and group supervision services to qualified and trainee counsellors and psychotherapists, within flexible hours. I have enjoyed supervising trainee and qualified counsellors and psychotherapists for 27 years. BACP accreditation as a counselling supervisor in 2002 was followed by senior accreditation as a supervisor in 2007. I completed the OCST Diploma in Online Supervision with distinction. I have been influenced by the Hawkins and Shohet integrative process model "Seven Eyed model of Supervision" Key elements of my practice are : * Fostering a safe reflective environment within which development can take place. Trainees and qualified therapists will arrive at different stages of development and my approach and interventions will reflect this. * Offering a blend of support, challenge, and confidence building, and modelling good practice. * Working collaboratively and reflectively with supervisees towards greater understanding, exploring client material, the supervisees own feelings, the impact of any host agency, and where appropriate identifying parallel process, blind spots, and ways forward. * Providing a non judgemental, positive, reflective environment, where challenge is experienced as a benefit, and the acceptance of difference is valued. * Recognising the working relationship as a learning tool in both supervision and the therapy with your client. * As a supervisor I offer containment, an arena where balance and steadiness can be regained, and the containment taken forward into the therapy room. * I adapt my emphasis to serve the supervisees theoretical approach. Individual supervision is offered via secure platforms : Protonmail / VSee, Teams, Zoom or Signal - Video or IM / FaceTime / or by dedicated telephone line. Group supervision is offered via VSee, Teams, or Zoom - Video or IM. Supervision can be one to one, paired, or groups of 3 or 4. Larger groups are also available. BACP state : “If you receive group supervision, the amount [...]
May also include professional development and/or practice development as required.
I supervise client work or supervision undertaken via video (including video supervision of f2f work), phone/VoIP, live chat and email.
1:1 supervision can be via video, phone/VoIP, live chat and email – or a blend of these.
With groups it’s usually via video although occasional opportunity can be provided, with the agreement of other group members, to use other media.
Discount available for supervision of supervision for supervisors in training and qualified supervisors training to work online.