Looking for an exciting new opportunity?
The world of online counselling and psychotherapy is changing – and you can help to shape it by joining our team of directors on the ACTO Board
ACTO is always on the look-out for talent and energy to join the Board of Directors. In recent months, our profession has seen significant changes with the huge growth in the practice of online psychotherapy and counselling. We are keen to support that development by broadening our team with new directors.
There are opportunities for members to join our Board as ‘Directors without portfolio’; however we are particularly in need of expertise in the following areas:-
A Director of Training - to help us:
- improve our training standards;
- support our Training Organisations;
- encourage other online training organisations to join the ACTO family.
A Director for Inclusivity/Diversity, to:
- help us decide what this director should be called!
- champion issues of inclusion and diversity within ACTO;
- disseminate awareness and understanding of inclusion and diversity in online work.
An International Director (or deputy)
- this is a passion of our Chair - but he hasn’t sufficient time to manage it fully:
- to bring the long-awaited International Directory to fruition, to develop and manage it;
- to link in with the international organisations devoted to online work;
- to develop a network of ACTO ‘chapters’ around the world.
If you are interested, please contact the Chair of ACTO at: chair@ACTO-org.uk for an informal chat.
Adrian M Rhodes