Become an ACTO Member (Level 1)
By becoming an ACTO Member (Level 1) you will join the community of specialist online therapists.
- Have access to the Membership areas of the ACTO site
- Receive our newsletters and professional advice on online therapy
- Be able to join the ACTO closed FaceBook group
- Join in the conversation about online therapy
- Reap the Membership Benefits of ACTO
- Have full access to the ACTO International Database (coming soon)
- And access the R&D online information hub (also coming soon!)
ACTO Membership (Level 1) is restricted to Counsellors, psychotherapists, clinical psychologists, CBT therapists etc. who have:
I. completed a core professional training;
II. are qualified therapists, Registered with BACP, UKCP, BPC, BPS, BABCP, NCS *
iii. have professional indemnity insurance
IV. produced a satisfactory reference from their clinical supervisor.
and have completed a minimum of 80 hours of CPD in Online Therapy,
I. with an ACTO Online Therapy Provider**
II. which addresses the ACTO competences.
Why not upgrade to Professional Membership and be recognised on the ACTO Professional Register?
* If your Registering body isn’t here, please contact us.
** You can also become an ACTO Member by ‘Grand-parenting’. Coming Soon!
If you are unsure what level your course is, please refer to your Online Training Provider who will provide you the information.