BECOME AN ACTO PROFESSIONAL MEMBER (Level 2)
Prove to your clients, your employers, your colleagues,
that you are a highly skilled, professional online therapist.
As an ACTO Professional Member you will:
- Have access to the Membership areas of the ACTO site
- Receive our newsletters and professional advice on online therapy
- Be able to join the ACTO closed FaceBook group
- Join in the conversation about online therapy
- Reap the Membership Benefits of ACTO
- Have full access to the ACTO International Database (coming soon)
- And access the R&D online information hub (also coming soon!)
- Be admitted to the ACTO Professional Register
- Have an entry in the ACTO ‘Find a Therapist’ directory on the ACTO site (if requested)
ACTO Professional Membership (Level 2) is open to counsellors, psychotherapists, clinical psychologists, CBT therapists etc. who have:
i. completed a core professional training;
ii. are qualified therapists, Registered with BACP, UKCP, BPC, BPS, BABCP, NCS *
iii. have professional indemnity insurance
iv. produced a satisfactory reference from their clinical supervisor.
And have completed a Level 2 (Certificate level) course in online therapy with an ACTO Online Training Provider**
- Covering the ACTO competences;
- Tutor-led teaching;
- Involving study of at least two of the core media for delivering online therapy;
- With assessed skills practice;
- Produce a reflective statement of their online work;
- And completed Written assignments
* If your Registering body isn’t here, please contact us.
** You can also become an ACTO Member by ‘Grand-parenting’. Coming soon!
If you are unsure what level your course is, please refer to your Online Training Provider who will provide you the information.